"If ye are prepared, ye shall not fear" D&C 38:30

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Emergency Essentials Order

Hi Brothers and Sisters,
Since Emergency Essentials is having a huge Food Storage Sale this month, I have decided to put together another group order. These are the items you can sign up for:

I need to order at least 6 of each of these to get the low price:
#10 can Baking Soda $8.06 (reg. price 10.95)
#10 can Whole Wheat Flour $6.75 (reg. price $10.50)
#10 can Cinnamon Apple Chips $9.99 (reg. price $15.95)
#10 can Regular Rolled Oats $5.18 (reg. price $7.95)

2 lb. can Gourmet Selections Hot Chocolate- Irish Creme $4.99 (reg. price $8.99)
2 lb. can Gourmet Selections Hot Chocolate- French Vanilla $4.99 (reg. price $8.99)

I will have sign-ups sheets going around on Sunday or you can e-mail me with your order. I need all money in by Sunday March 22nd so I can place the order by the 26th. There is no sales tax, but I do ask that everyone add $.25 to their total for shipping charges (even thought this is a group order, it doesn't qualify as a March group special so there is no free shipping). I will accept cash and personal checks and you can even mail me the check if you think you may forget to bring it to church. These are great deals and I don't want anyone to miss out! Please feel free to contact me with any questions. Thanks!

Kristina

No comments: